Photo Credit: Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center
Looking for a very family-friendly event this summer? The 25th Annual Coast Coliseum Summer Fair is your ticket! From June 9-19, the Summer Fair features a host of rides, games, contests, shows, live music, food, unique vendors and fun! Pay one price for rides at various times each day. The Fair averages 40,000 attendees and is a local favorite as well as a favorite for folks from Slidell to Mobile and beyond! Click here
for a full summer fair schedule of events.
A few tid bits to help you plan your trip to the Summer Fair!
- Held at the MS Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, MS, the Mississippi Coast Coliseum is the largest beachfront facility of its kind in the South and continues to be the crowd favorite for sports and live entertainment, drawing year-round attendees locally as well as from New Orleans, LA; Mobile, AL; and Jackson, MS.
- Admissision: Sundays-Thursdays: Free admission, Fridays & Saturdays: Adults $5; Children(0-12) Free.
- Sit back in the evenings and enjoy the sounds of local artists on the Miller Rocks Cafe Stage. Click here to see what bands are playing!
- Each year the Summer Fair brings in Free and unique performances that are sure to entertain the young and the young at heart. Racing pigs, petting zoo, West Texas Rattlesnake Show, Kenya Safari Acrobats and More!
- Kids Camp Day is June 14 (2-4pm). It's a day exclusively for daycares, summer camps, church youth groups, boys & girls clubs, girl scouts, boy scouts, and other children's groups to come and enjoy the Fair from 10am-2pm... pay just $12 for the ride armband! Pack a lunch and enjoy a picnic under the oaks.
For a list of accommodations in Biloxi to enjoy more than one day at the Summer Fair, click here