The GRAMMY Museum®'s most popular exhibit to date, The Taylor Swift Experience™ will open at GRAMMY Museum Mississippi in Cleveland, Miss., on March 3, 2017, two days before the Mississippi Museum celebrates its one-year anniversary.
AT&T is the official sponsor of The Taylor Swift Experience in Mississippi. Most recently, AT&T unveiled Taylor Swift NOW, a new video experience created exclusively by AT&T and Taylor.
Curated by the GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE, The Taylor Swift Experience gives visitors and fans an in-depth look at the 10-time GRAMMY®-winning artist as a singer, songwriter, musician and producer through personal photographs and home videos, interactive experiences, handwritten lyrics of Taylor's top-charting hits, and iconic performance outfits including her custom-made Atelier Versace romper worn earlier this month at the DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night concert in Houston, Texas.
"We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our one-year anniversary than by hosting this incredible exhibit paying tribute to one of the most legendary artists of today," said Emily Havens, Executive Director of GRAMMY Museum Mississippi. "After showings in Los Angeles and New York we are thrilled to bring her story to Cleveland, Mississippi, only a few hours away from her hometown of Nashville, where Taylor began her recording career.”
On display through Aug. 13, 2017, the exhibit will feature:
- Clips from AT&T’s Taylor Swift NOW video channel, featuring unique and never-before-seen content and behind-the-scenes footage
- Custom-made Atelier Versace romper worn at DIRECTV NOW's Super Saturday Night concert
- Personal family photos, early childhood reading books and clothing, including the sweater gown Taylor wore home from the hospital just days after her birth
- Tour costumes from Taylor's The RED Tour and The 1989 World Tour
- Items from the GRAMMY-winning Album Of The Year 1989, which include iconic outfits from the GRAMMY-winning Best Music Video "Bad Blood"
- Pre-Met Gala Louis Vuitton dress
- Handwritten lyrics for Taylor's smash hits "Teardrops On My Guitar," "White Horse," "22" and "Welcome To New York"
- Taylor's 2009 GRAMMY Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for "White Horse"
- The dress Taylor wore in her music video for "Mean" as well as the banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012
- A one-of-a-kind custom-built piano used during The 1989 World Tour
- And more, including additional interactive elements
Having originally debuted at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles on Dec. 13, 2014, Taylor's 25th birthday, the exhibit was expected to close in May 2015, but due to overwhelming response, was extended through Oct. 4, 2015. The exhibit made its East Coast premiere on Nov. 18, 2016, in New York's Seaport District, where it remained on display through Feb. 19, 2017.
The Taylor Swift Experience will be on display in GRAMMY Museum Mississippi's Special Exhibits Gallery through Aug. 13, 2017. GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is located at 800 W. Sunflower Road, Cleveland, Miss. 38732.
March 3, 2017 - August 13, 2017
800 W. Sunflower Road
See more Events and Festivals