Summer Getaway Sweepstakes Itinerary includes:
Day 1 – Thursday
- Arrive in Laurel
- Explore Historic Downtown Laurel
- Overnight at Wisteria Bed & Breakfast
Day 2 – Friday
- Tour the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
- Lunch at The Pearl Diner
- Depart for Hattiesburg
- Check in Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg – In the heart of the midtown district, the boutique Hotel Indigo is a Hattiesburg’s newest hotel and offers a full-service restaurant on-site.
- Hattiesburg Zoo Experience – Includes zoo admission, ropes course and train rides for two. Behind the scenes animal encounter to be arranged.
- HBURG Public Art Driving Tour
- Dinner for two at Keg & Barrel – Go where the locals go and enjoy an evening at K&B which features live music most nights.
Day 3 – Saturday
- On your own time to explore Midtown Hattiesburg
- Tour Mississippi Armed Forces Museum, African American Military History Museum, or Oddfellows Gallery – Choose to tour one or more of these Hattiesburg museums.
- Lunch at The Depot Bistro - The Depot is a favorite downtown dining spot
- Tour and tasting at Southern Prohibition Brewery – Tour includes a tasting as well as a gift card and commemorative glass.
- Lotus Day Spa experience – Unwind with a spa service at this downtown favorite.
- Live music and cocktails at Blu Jazz Café – Enjoy live music and cocktails before dinner, or decide to make this your late-night stop!
- Magnolia City Rides tour of Downtown Hattiesburg – The best way to see downtown Hattiesburg. Enjoy this one of a kind experience. You don’t have to be an experienced cyclist – this is fun for all skill levels.
- Dinner at Crescent City Grill – A Hattiesburg classic. Chef Robert St. John’s fine dining establishment.
Day 4 – Sunday
- Brunch at Cotton Blues – Best way to end your stay? Brunch with bottomless mimosas!
- Depart for home
Enter below for a chance to win a getaway to Hattiesburg & Laurel: