501 N. West St.
Jackson, MS 39202
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Visit Mississippi offers assistance and advice for prospective travelers looking to make Mississippi their vacation destination of choice. As the Tourism Division of the Mississippi Development Authority, it is our pleasure to help visitors experience the hospitality and excitement our state is noted for, from pointing the way to lodging options for every budget and taste, to listing a wide variety of unique attractions and annual events. Whatever you are looking for, you will find endless opportunities for fun and relaxation in Mississippi.
The five regions of Mississippi are as diverse as they are enticing, packed full of things to do and places to see. Music enthusiasts especially will enjoy the Blues Trail and Country Music Trail, featuring many points of interest and significance to the respective histories of these iconic genres of music. More athletic visitors can enjoy a game of golf or a fishing trip. You can even try your luck for the big win in one of our casinos. Get in touch with Visit Mississippi to learn more about local attractions today.
Visit Mississippi to enjoy:
- Unique accommodation opportunities, including boutique hotels and breakfast inns;
- Quality Southern cuisine, from fine dining to good homestyle recipes and the Tamale Trail;
- Points of historical interest, including museums, civil rights and civil war sites, and the Blues and Country Music Trails;
- Outdoor activities, such as camping, cycling, fishing, hunting, and hiking;
- Shopping, gaming, and family-friendly attractions;
- And more.