10:00 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Subject to change
A discount on admission is offered to all active, reserve, retired service persons and veterans with ID
Mississippi Aquarium tells the incredible story of all of Mississippi’s aquatic resources from the Delta to the coastline and the remarkable connection that ties all of the state’s natural resources uniquely together.
It is an awe-inspiring experience that supports education, research and conservation. The Aquarium is committed to animal welfare and the majesty of the gulf and beyond. The Aquarium sits on 5.8-acres and contains over 80,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibits connected by landscaped walkways with plants that represent all the physiographic regions of Mississippi.
- More than one million gallons of fresh and saltwater
- 5.8-acres of indoor/outdoor campus
- 200+ species in 12 habitats
- 50 species of native plants
- Swirl Exhibit
- 30-foot long, 360-degree tunnel
- 65-foot tall Sails entry fountain
- Half a mile of walking paths connecting the habitats
- Summer camps and educations programs
- Large, one of a kind event space