Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art

Address

386 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi , MS 39530


Enjoy the art and architecture of the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art, designed by Frank O. Gehry, Gehry Partners LLP. Located under majestic oaks on the beautiful Mississippi Sound, OOMA features the ceramics of George E. Ohr (1857-1918), the self-proclaimed “Mad Potter of Biloxi,” as well as contemporary and historic exhibitions. The Ohr-O’Keefe Museum is a Smithsonian Affiliate. Mississippi Sound Welcome Center: No admission fee. The Welcome Center provides visitor information services and amenities, including free WIFI. Shop for one of a kind fine craft pieces by Mississippi artists in the Museum Store. Exhibits are free to view in the Welcome Center. Exhibition Galleries: Admission Charged