The perfect weekend road trip for two to Tupelo, MS - The birthplace of a king!
Welcome to Tupelo! Check in to the hotel for a two-night stay and get ready for a fun-filled weekend in Elvis's Tupelo.
- Visit Tupelo's Interactive Visitors Center
- Enjoy lunch at The Stables Downtown Grill
- Explore Tupelo's history through its murals from the Chickasaw heritage to all things Elvis
- Relax over dinner and live music at Forklift
- Grab a late night sweet treat or gourmet coffee brew at Crave
- Fuel up to explore Tupelo with breakfast at Butterbean
- Visit Tupelo's signature and most significant landmark at the Elvis Presley Birthplace and Museum
- Enjoy lunch at King Chicken Fillin' Station
- Explore the home to over 260 animals at the Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo
- Shop in Tupelo's Downtown Shopping District and explore other key attractions, such as the Tupelo Hardware Company, where Elvis purchased his first guitar, and Elvis's 1956 Homecoming Statue at Fairpark
- Enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail at Mississippi's first meadery, Queen's Reward Meadery
- Feel the beat and fill your belly at Blue Canoe
- Before you hit the road be sure to grab breakfast at Connie's Fried Chicken
Depart hotel, share your #MyTupelo experience with all your friends, and start planning your next trip to Tupelo!
Please be sure to snag pictures of your fun time in Tupelo and tag us using #MyTupelo or #tupelofoodie (when dining). You may just be featured in CVB promotional materials.